The elegance of Avelli by SFERRA® is apparent with its beautiful tone on tone grey and ivory etching this stunning damask pattern of this luxuriously silk woven jacquard. Beautifully co-ordinated with silky sheen Millesimo, a sateen Giza Egyptian Cotton sheeting.
Beautiful shades of tone-on-tone grey and ivory etch the lovely damask pattern of our Avelli cotton-and-silk woven jacquard. Its elegant design is quietly regal, bearing all the hallmarks of a SFERRA luxury jacquard, rendered super-sleek and luxuriously soft with its special silken yarns.
Gennaro Sferra in 1891 set the highest standard for luxury sheets and fine linens when he opened his first factory in Venice, Italy. Today SFERRA® is the standard for luxury bedding, fine linens, and sheet set in the world. Their textile masters in Italy apply state of the art technology to expertly spin, dye, and finish every individual yarn to create fabrics of outstanding distinction. SFERRA® has precise specifications and the strictest standards when their unique fabrics are creating to ensure their purity, quality, and standard of excellence that their bedding collections represent.
It is important to remember when choosing a duvet cover or bedding collection the choices and customization options can be overwhelming. We have experience bedding and linens specialists that are here to help contact us or call toll free Western Canada 1-855-766-2404 Eastern Canada 1-855-656-2424 at any time should you have any additional questions.
About Thread Count
SFERRA® believes in weight, fibre, finish, and feel as the thread count has very little to do with the quality of the bedding as thread counts are often mislabelled or over inflated to give the impression of quality.
- 100% Giza Egyptian Cotton Sateen, Made in Italy.
- Multi-Ply 700 Thread Count
- Beautiful Jacquard fabric is available in both Charcoal and Latte
- The fabric is a piece dyed sateen jacquard.
- Finished without flanges while the hem-stitch is in a knife edge style.
- Expertly spun and woven in Italy.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat and remove while damp then iron on 'Cotton' setting.
- Should you desire to customize your bedroom and require our assistance feel free to contact our bedding specialists toll free Western Canada 1-855-766-2404 Eastern Canada 1-855-656-2424.
SFERRA's Pillow Talk with Designer Amanda Nisbet
Shipping and Availability
SFERRA® Avelli Duvet Covers are a custom order and generally arrive in 1-3 weeks, when out of stock please allow 2-4 weeks. Shipping and handling is included for all orders across Canada and the USA.