About Grande Hotel
Grande Hotel by SFERRA® graces some of the finest hotels in the world. This 100% Giza Egyptian cotton bedding is expertly woven in Italy and finished by SFERRA® to their unmatched standards. Wondering what its' like to sleep in a five star hotel between luxury sheets then look no further. Our most popular percale bedding collection is expertly tailored with double rows of satin stitching in multiple colours giving the designer or decorator in all of us numerous options to create a beautiful and stunning master bedroom. Woven by SFERRA® 's masters in Italy Grande Hotel is sure to last for many years after repeated washings and only get softer as years past by.
Gennaro Sferra in 1891 set the highest standard for luxury sheets and fine linens when he opened his first factory in Venice, Italy. Today SFERRA® is the standard for luxury bedding, fine linens, and sheet set in the world. Their textile masters in Italy apply state of the art technology to expertly spin, dye, and finish every individual yarn to create fabrics of outstanding distinction. SFERRA® has precise specifications and the strictest standards when their unique fabrics are creating to ensure their purity, quality, and standard of excellence that their bedding collections represent.
It is important to remember when choosing a duvet cover or bedding collection the choices and customization options can be overwhelming. We have experience bedding and linens specialists that are here to help contact us or call toll free +1-855-903-9393 at any time should you have any additional questions.
About Thread Count
SFERRA® believes in weight, fibre, finish, and feel as the thread count has very little to do with the quality of the bedding as thread counts are often mislabelled or over inflated to give the impression of quality.
- 100% Giza 45® Egyptian Cotton Sateen, Made in Italy.
- Beautiful Jacquard fabric is available in both Ivory and White.
- The fabric is a piece dyed sateen jacquard.
- Finished in a classic style flange, duvet cover is approximately 4 inches, Shams 3", and Boudoir 2"
- Expertly spun and woven in Italy.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat and remove while damp then iron on 'Cotton' setting.
- Should you desire to customize your bedroom and require our assistance feel free to contact our bedding specialists toll free 1-855-903-9393
Grande Hotel Satin Stitch From The Masters of Luxury Bedding.
Shipping and Availability
SFERRA® Grande Hotel Duvet Covers are a custom order and generally arrive in 1-3 weeks, when out of stock please allow 2-4 weeks. Shipping and handling is included for all orders across Canada and the USA.